HOW TO ORDER SCHOOL SUPPLIES:
- Go to www.Smile.Amazon.com. Create an Amazon Smile account if you haven’t already. Note Churchill Rd Elementary as your beneficiary. Then, every time you make a purchase on Amazon Smile, CRS will receive a small percentage of your purchase price as a donation from Amazon.
- Search by “School Supplies” in the Search box. Then click on “Find your School List,” which can be found under the top banner that reads “School Lists.” Enter “Churchill Rd.” You must enter Churchill Rd (NOT “Road”) for this step to work.
- A list of grade levels will populate. Pick your appropriate grade levels.
- At this point, you can either print the list and take to a store if you choose, or you can order all items off of Amazon. (Remember if you order these items off of Amazon Smile, CRS will receive a kickback! Please consider this option!) In addition, if you order from Amazon, your supplies will be shipped to your home. Please do not have your supplies shipped to the school.
- Teachers will note on their lists whether a specific supply is necessary (such as Ticonderoga pencils), or whether you can choose any brand of #2 pencils. Also, please be sure to notice whether the teacher has a WISH LIST posted. Teacher Wish Lists will be linked to the school supply lists, and may contain items such as cleaning or paper products. Please pick a Wish List item to include with your school supplies.
- Then all you have to do is bring your supplies to school in the Fall, like always!
If you have questions, please contact Elizabeth Marino, the 2016-17 PTA VP of Fundraising.